TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hi from NW Illinois

Go down 

PostSubject: Hi from NW Illinois   8/19/2010, 1:57 pm

Hi gang! I've been hanging around the 'other' forum, but in all fairness I thought I should also become an official member of this one too because it was in large part due to both of these forums that I bought a couple 2009 TWs for my wife and I this past May. We have had many bikes since the early 70s, both off and on road. Most recently she had a BMW F650 and I had a BMW R100GS. We weren't riding those larger bikes enough to justify keeping them, so we "downsized" to the TWs---- a perfect way to slow-speed putter and explore the backroads.

So far I have been enjoying reading posts from Hodakaguy and the many others who have provided so much enjoyable and informative information. I have also been enjoying slowly upgrading the TWs, including a better skid plate, O-ring chains, larger foot pegs, and a nice rear rack.

We look forward to many adventures on these great little bikes!

two 2009 TW200y, ricochet skid plates, did o-ring chains, chinese / ebay oversize foot pegs, Moose Racing Expedition rear rack (just like the TCI Borrega)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NW Illinois   8/19/2010, 4:26 pm

Mostly by accident I found this site when the older version of the other site was having problems and before C.C. got a new host. This is a good alternate and I post some of my riding photo's to this site, I have not been keeping up on this one as much as I would like, but am going too as everyone is not a member of both.

Although before my time, as I understand it, Hodakaguy started this site when the other site was having major problems with trolls. I didn't know what a troll was, but I get the idea now as there has been some disturbing and mean spirited posts by alleged "guests".

I agree with you, Hodakaguy has some really good ride adventures no matter what kind of bike one rides. I always enjoy his adventure reports.

Take care,

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NW Illinois   8/20/2010, 7:14 am

This site has maintained the TW 'spirit' during troubled times and it good to see it being used. Take care guys. Gerry

Be safe my Friend......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from NW Illinois   

Back to top Go down
Hi from NW Illinois
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW200 Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: