TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nucofed

PostSubject: Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:36 pm

New or used, which direction for a "newer" bike purchase in the Western WA market do you suggest? I have seen new for $3900.
Also, this will be my first bike, therefore, I will need training/school for licensing and education for off-road use. Which school or training programs do you recommend?
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rm_hm

PostSubject: Re: Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?   Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm

You get the 1 year warranty with a new one with the option to pay for an extended warranty.

I only see a couple ones for sale on craigslist right now....

Link

There are a few xt225's for sale too.

Link

I bought mine new at Tacoma Motorsports
http://www.tacomamotorsports.com/new_vehicle_list.asp?sid=08664972X11K24K2010J9I01I53JPMQ650R0&Manufacturer=2&Category=1&CatDesc=Motorcycles[/url]

(2009) Jimbo Shield, Front And Rear Cycleracks, LED Jumbo Brake Light, 15-50 Sprockets, X-Ring chain, 130 Jet,  5x.01 Washers Under The Needle, Jumbo Foot  Pegs, 1 Tool Tube, Two 30cal Ammo Cans On Cyclerack Bag Supports, Kolpin Fuel Pack on right side, Freeway Blaster Horn, Bar Risers, XT 225 Stainless Head Pipe, Japanese Oil Cooler, Clarke Tank , Emgo Travel Trunk, Air Valves On Forks, EarthX Lithium Iron Battery , Kenda K270 Front Tire, Ricochet Skid  Guard. Stock Pipe With  45d Copper Elbow, 90 Degree Fuel Filter, Procycle 40% Stiffer Front Fork Springs, White Procycle Rear Spring Upgrade, Folding Shift Lever,
Castrol Actevo XTra4T, And  Tusk Hand Guards

How to search THIS site like a pro.   LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/venture72
Woofhound

PostSubject: Re: Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?   Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Adventure Motorsports in Monroe is advertising brand new 2009 tw's for $3499. I think Malcolm was the guy i bought mine from. ask for the english guy. They also threw in a free lunch for me and my GF when i picked it up. really nice folks there. We did the whole deal over the phone and the bike was all washed and gassed up and ready to go when i got there. woof
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Woofhound

PostSubject: Re: Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?   Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Actually the salesmans name was Merrick. really nice, helpful person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?   

Back to top Go down

Best place in Puget Sound Market for purchase of TW?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1