TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChipWhiting

PostSubject: TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!    Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:42 pm

As you can see I need a rack, I have my case installed directly on the back of the bike with no rack.

Here's some shots of my bikes slow metamorphosis.

Chip W.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!    Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Hey Chip, good for you. Great photos, and I really like that flag. They are mandated when you ride in the dunes, and now I know why. Once on a whoop-tee-doo I hit on a logging road, I almost got nail by a Jeep comming the other direction. Since then, a flag is alway on my bike..

With your photos, it seems you are the first entry. As well, it looks like you do not have a rear (Cyclerack) rack.

Gerry

Admiral

PostSubject: Re: TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!    Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:42 am

Hi Chip,

Is that photo with the flag taken in that OHV Dune area on the Oregon coast? I have been there, thought not to ride and it looks like a cool place. Not many motorcycle riders as the sand seemed pretty deep. Anyway, cool photo no matter where it was taken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChipWhiting

PostSubject: Re: TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!    Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:46 am

Good eye, yes that is in the Winchester area. Ya, as soon as I saw this contest for an awesome rack, I had to jump on it! I was an idiot this weekend and melted my plastic next to the exhaust by putting heavy tools in a Tank bag that I used as saddlebags, and it pressed the plastic against the exhaust. So I just cut that part of the plastic off. One way or another, I'll get a rack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!    

Back to top Go down

TW Forum Contest! Checking in from the other forum!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1