TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cargo mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rm_hm

PostSubject: Cargo mods   Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Ordered up all the stuff I need to try and mount two 30mm ammo cans and a fuel pack to the back of the bike. Right now I have two tool tubes and a fuel pack on the sides.

Thread that inspired me. http://tw200forum.com/index.php?/topic/5702-cycleracks-bag-supports/

(2009) Jimbo Shield, Front And Rear Cycleracks, LED Jumbo Brake Light, 15-50 Sprockets, X-Ring chain, 130 Jet,  5x.01 Washers Under The Needle, Jumbo Foot  Pegs, 1 Tool Tube, Two 30cal Ammo Cans On Cyclerack Bag Supports, Kolpin Fuel Pack on right side, Freeway Blaster Horn, Bar Risers, XT 225 Stainless Head Pipe, Japanese Oil Cooler, Clarke Tank , Emgo Travel Trunk, Air Valves On Forks, EarthX Lithium Iron Battery , Kenda K270 Front Tire, Ricochet Skid  Guard. Stock Pipe With  45d Copper Elbow, 90 Degree Fuel Filter, Procycle 40% Stiffer Front Fork Springs, White Procycle Rear Spring Upgrade, Folding Shift Lever,
Castrol Actevo XTra4T, And  Tusk Hand Guards

How to search THIS site like a pro.   LINK
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/venture72
rm_hm

PostSubject: Re: Cargo mods   Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:08 pm

First i cut off the stock cargo straps

I took a 2' hunk of 1/4" stainless threaded rod and slid it through some plastic tubing

Added a couple of washers and nylock nuts

Prepped and sprayed the ammo boxes with spray on bedliner.

here are the results... The thing is rock solid

(2009) Jimbo Shield, Front And Rear Cycleracks, LED Jumbo Brake Light, 15-50 Sprockets, X-Ring chain, 130 Jet,  5x.01 Washers Under The Needle, Jumbo Foot  Pegs, 1 Tool Tube, Two 30cal Ammo Cans On Cyclerack Bag Supports, Kolpin Fuel Pack on right side, Freeway Blaster Horn, Bar Risers, XT 225 Stainless Head Pipe, Japanese Oil Cooler, Clarke Tank , Emgo Travel Trunk, Air Valves On Forks, EarthX Lithium Iron Battery , Kenda K270 Front Tire, Ricochet Skid  Guard. Stock Pipe With  45d Copper Elbow, 90 Degree Fuel Filter, Procycle 40% Stiffer Front Fork Springs, White Procycle Rear Spring Upgrade, Folding Shift Lever,

Back to top Go down
Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Cargo mods   Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 am

I like the pink lock. Giggle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rm_hm

PostSubject: Re: Cargo mods   Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 am

It should keep the honest people out. innocent

It's a bronze colored lock that I cushioned with red electrical shrink wrap.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cargo mods   

Back to top Go down

Cargo mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1