TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

hi, all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grewen4460

PostSubject: hi, all   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:09 pm

howdy all.  I live in the Okanagan in British Columbia. I have a 2014 t dub and have been doing quite a few mods to it and it is turning into a really nice bike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: hi, all   Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Welcome.. My guess is that you are on the other forum as well.  Not much goes on here.  There is two or three of us that check in from time to time to make sure no one is here listen to the 'echo' of their post.  This forum was originally started by Hodaka Guy when the other TW forum was dealing with a lot of bickering.  For a few of us longtime forum members, this is the go-to place if we can't get on the other forum and see what the Admiral, Fred and Twilight are doing.  Take care.   Gerry

grewen4460

PostSubject: Re: hi, all   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:34 pm

mrgizmow1 wrote:
Welcome.. My guess is that you are on the other forum as well.  Not much goes on here.  There is two or three of us that check in from time to time to make sure no one is here listen to the 'echo' of their post.  This forum was originally started by Hodaka Guy when the other TW forum was dealing with a lot of bickering.  For a few of us longtime forum members, this is the go-to place if we can't get on the other forum and see what the Admiral, Fred and Twilight are doing.  Take care.   Gerry
thanks Gerry  yes i'm on the other forum. I haven't figured this one out yet. no like buttons, and I can't figure out to how post a pic. i'm guessing the echoes will continue.  greg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goldenhtr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi, all   Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Welcome aboard, I will check into the like button option. The pic posting is 1 week after you sign up waiting period. Then you can post pics. Has to do with spam. Was set that way when I took over the forum. Have a look around there is some good stuff here. Just needs more action from the members.

Tracy
Admin
aka:Goldenhtr
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Devils Advocate

PostSubject: Re: hi, all   Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:54 pm

Welcome Grewen4460.  Maybe we can make this place as prolific as the other site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi, all   

Back to top Go down

hi, all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW200 Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: