TW200 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sweep of the trail

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

A sweep of the trail Empty
PostSubject: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty3/13/2016, 8:19 am

Made a 'sweep of the trail' this morning to see if their might be a languishing newbee on the site awaiting acknowledgement.   All clear, Search & Rescue over and out....  Gerry
Back to top Go down
http://mrgizmow@aol.com
goldenhtr
Admin
goldenhtr

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty3/13/2016, 7:39 pm

Thanks Gerry thumbs Keep up the good work.  big
Back to top Go down
rm_hm

rm_hm

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty3/21/2016, 7:44 pm

Better check again :)    I see some activity goin on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/venture72
Devils Advocate

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty3/21/2016, 7:53 pm

Lots of new activity.

I'd be willing to wager there may be more.
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Another sweep as I am stuck in Never/Never land   A sweep of the trail Empty7/19/2016, 12:26 pm

Devils Advocate, how is that fork project coming?  Noticed that there were some changes on the other site last night (7/18/2016).  Saw some posts this morning but I can not log in.  Anyone know if I was part of a purge?  Appreciate any input and you can PM me on this site.  Take care and have fun.  Gerry
Back to top Go down
goldenhtr
Admin
goldenhtr

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty7/19/2016, 2:22 pm

Gerry good to see you stop by. Looks like the other TW site is down. Not sure what's going on. You riding or is it to hot down your way? Nate and I and a buddy of mine just got back from a 3 day ride last weekend. More to come on that.

Tracy
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty7/19/2016, 3:27 pm

Thank goodness for this site Tracy.  Does Hodaka Guy still pay for this?  It was a cool 90 degrees today so after modding the seat on my brand new scooter I went over to our rental and scraped paint to prep for the next coat.  Now I have to finish cleaning the house before the little Lady get home from work.  So goes the life of a retired guy.

Good to hear about the ride.  When I manage to get out (not frequently anymore) I really do enjoy it.  Gearing up in the heat seems to make getting started a lot less fun.  Dan and Sue suggested that I get up when the good Lord intended man to arise.  Suspect they are thinking around sunrise.  Well, seems the good Lord programed me to enjoy working in the shop until one or two a.m. so early morning departures ain't going to happen.  Be kind of neat if you end up posting your adventure here.  Take care and many thanks for the prompt reply.   Gerry
Back to top Go down
goldenhtr
Admin
goldenhtr

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty7/19/2016, 8:35 pm

mrgizmow1 wrote:
Thank goodness for this site Tracy.  Does Hodaka Guy still pay for this?  It was a cool 90 degrees today so after modding the seat on my brand new scooter I went over to our rental and scraped paint to prep for the next coat.  Now I have to finish cleaning the house before the little Lady get home from work.  So goes the life of a retired guy.

Good to hear about the ride.  When I manage to get out (not frequently anymore) I really do enjoy it.  Gearing up in the heat seems to make getting started a lot less fun.  Dan and Sue suggested that I get up when the good Lord intended man to arise.  Suspect they are thinking around sunrise.  Well, seems the good Lord programed me to enjoy working in the shop until one or two a.m. so early morning departures ain't going to happen.  Be kind of neat if you end up posting your adventure here.  Take care and many thanks for the prompt reply.   Gerry
 Not a pay site as far as I know. Hodaka Guy sold his TW and has another site that he spends his time on. I will be posting our ride here. The other TW site is still down, I can't login and no one will get back to me via e mail from the contact us link. Good that you are keeping busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sweep of the trail   A sweep of the trail Empty

Back to top Go down

A sweep of the trail
Page 1 of 1