TW200 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Transplant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walker

Another Transplant Empty
PostSubject: Another Transplant   Another Transplant Empty12/23/2008, 1:22 pm

Formerly known as CorrectCraft65:

Cant say I had much issue with the bad elements on the other forum. It was unfortunate that there was so much negative energy going on. Nevertheless, I had to join up as my account would no longer function and i could not retrieve my password etc. Also seemed a waste to jump back on a sinking ship, so here i am.

Winter has stuck with a vengence in NH! We recieved 24" of snow over the weekend, I spend a total of 16 hours pushing it back with the ATV plow. The driveway is proving a bit of a challenge but I'm teaching the wife how to go up backwards for better traction (front wheel drives).

Might get some time to work on her 89 basket case more towards spring. I'm starting to work on some graphics and a rework on the swingarm. Picked up some Dunlops over the summer to replace the worn knobby tires and will drop those off for mounting next month. My 01 just sits in the corner of the basement collecting sawdust (have not received a demand to remove it to the tent yet...).

That about sums it up...Looking forward to discussions with old friends and new.
Back to top Go down
Hodakaguy
Admin
Hodakaguy

Another Transplant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Transplant   Another Transplant Empty12/23/2008, 1:25 pm

Glad to have you on the forum.

Thanks for Joining up :thumb:

Hodakaguy
Back to top Go down
Peruano

Another Transplant Empty
PostSubject: transplant   Another Transplant Empty12/28/2008, 5:43 pm

Hey resurecting a a lost soul is a refreshing thing. Giving new shoes to a tired traveler is just the thing. I ride in minimal snow, always aware of the possibility of ice underneath, but spring will come even for those banned to the northern regions. Nows the time to think about tools, where to stow stuff, and clothes to wear once the season comes. Enjoy the ride. tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Transplant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Transplant   Another Transplant Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Transplant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TW200 Forum :: General :: New Members-
Jump to: