TW200 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any TW Hill Climbers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WINGNUT200

WINGNUT200

Any TW Hill Climbers? Empty
PostSubject: Any TW Hill Climbers?   Any TW Hill Climbers? Empty1/30/2009, 1:13 pm

Whats out there for hill climbing?
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Re: Any TW Hill Climbers?   Any TW Hill Climbers? Empty1/30/2009, 7:38 pm

I understand the word hill, and I understand the word climbing, but not sure I understand what information you want. Are you interested in using your TW to climb in events like the Widow Maker in Utah (I think). Or are you interested in climbing just 'regular' steep trails you often encounter. Do you want information/conversation dealing with gearing, traction or technique. Personally, I stay away from scary steep stuff. If I need to climb it to get from point A to point B, I will give the task much thought. If it is a matter of just seeing how steep a grade I can ascend, that quest I have left behind me about 15 years ago. Gerry

Any TW Hill Climbers? Motorcycletrips001

This certainly is not scary steep, but for my style of riding, it requires lots of lowend torque and some concentration going slow and trying to stay upright.
Back to top Go down
http://mrgizmow@aol.com
goldenhtr
Admin
goldenhtr

PostSubject: Re: Any TW Hill Climbers?   Any TW Hill Climbers? Empty1/31/2009, 8:49 am

Nice looking hill Gerry, I do like to climb a hill once in a while. Going down can be worse then up sometimes. This a lot steeper than it looks here, we found some 4x4 trails and were taking it back to the main road. I really begin t wounder how they get up or down these trails.

Any TW Hill Climbers? Th_P9130077

Tracy
Back to top Go down
WINGNUT200

WINGNUT200

PostSubject: Just browseing   Any TW Hill Climbers? Empty1/31/2009, 2:33 pm

Yeah the widow maker has me interested I guess you could say I am looking for parts available like extended swing arm cost and of course local events
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any TW Hill Climbers?   Any TW Hill Climbers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any TW Hill Climbers?
Page 1 of 1