TW200 Forum

Forum for all TW200 Owners/enthusiasts

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another newbie, this time from Canada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RodS

Another newbie, this time from Canada Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie, this time from Canada   Another newbie, this time from Canada EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:16 am

Hey, Just found this site. Shoulda found it a long time ago I guess. I have a '87 TW200 which I have owned and ridden for about 12 years. What a great bike, learned to ride on it, rode it to work, off road, everywhere. A couple of years ago I bought a V Star 1300 Tourer and kinda left the TW to my oldest son who hasn't done anything with it. So I am looking to get it back from him. It's a great bike. I live in Coastal British Columbia.
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Hi Rod   Another newbie, this time from Canada EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 am

I would guess you have alot of nice backroads in BC. I think I would envy your many 'dirt road' options the most. Don't forget, there is likely lots more TW talk over on the Yamaha TW200 Trailway forum. Stay safe and enjoy. Gerry

RodS

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie, this time from Canada   Another newbie, this time from Canada EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 8:46 am

I have checked the other forum as well, but haven't done much with it. Yes, tons of backroads here to ride.
Back to top Go down
mrgizmow1

mrgizmow1

PostSubject: Backroad adventures   Another newbie, this time from Canada EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:30 am

My guess is I will have to wait another month for most of my dirt to be free of snow. Hope you have a chance to post some pictures of your adventures. Gerry

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie, this time from Canada   Another newbie, this time from Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Another newbie, this time from Canada
Page 1 of 1