No progress what so ever on this one since last winter :(
My inspiration was the 25 anniversary TW225, and now stepping back this bike is too dark. so the list is:
1. repaint frame white or silver.
2. recover seat (obviously), thinking about adding some contrasting piping detail.
3. remake rear tail light section. i think it sticks out too far and the width doesn't match the chopped tail.
4. mount up the dunlops
5 finish the swingarm up to hide the stretch marks.
6. polish the TTR headpipe
7. licence plate bracked on the swingarm & figure out how to supply 12V for plate lights
8. fabricate battery box
9. general clean up of motor, sorting the wiring, carb filter etc. etc. etc.